Happy New Year, everyone!
Whew! This past year has been a whirlwind. Slow but fast, if that makes sense. We have definitely learned to enjoy slowing life down a bit over here (total workaholics but learning to relax more and enjoy exploring our backyards, and stay as safe as possible).
In this last half year with the profits from our sustainable swim line, we were able to donate to partner with some great organizations that we love:
1. Women's Global Empowerment Fund, which supports girls staying in school, helps microfinance women's businesses, and much more! @wgef
2. Trees for The Future, which helps support farmers plant bushes and trees that will help provide food security for them and their families for years to come. @treesforthefuture
3. Tahanan Sta. Luisa, which provides shelter, basic needs, job training, and mental health counseling for a girl/women's shelter.
4. Surfrider Foundation, which helps ocean conservation efforts.
5. Groundswell Community Project, which helps provide ocean/ surf therapy and ocean conservation projects through surf sisterhood.
6. Foodbanks of Southern California, which helps provide those in need with food.
7. Education is Forever, which helps provide mentorship, educational support, and affordable housing for college students in need.
Woohoo! Good on you all. Thank you all for your support during these trying times. We are a small, women-owned business, and truly appreciate each and every one of you. We will be getting restocked all throughout this month on many of your favorites! (More updates on that later!)
We sincerely hope you all are staying safe and healthy during these crazy times. These are historical times, and honestly, it has been exhausting but we are all still standing and that is something to be celebrated. Remember, as always, be kind to yourselves and those around you, friends!