We've had a busy last few months and we're stoked to share our latest updates and news with you!
1. Our latest impact updates/ donations went to some amazing orgs that support ocean conservation/ tree planting/ building a brighter, sustainable and more inclusive future (Surfrider, Coral Gardeners, Trees for the Future, Girls Inc., Color the Water), and we worked with some amazing non-profits to help out with some fun giveaways/ raffles (Waves of Recovery, Girls Who Wanna Surf, Education is Forever). These organizations are all doing amazing work!
2. Our fun collab with our graphic design friend/ talented surfista @jborsch on a new surf tee "One More Wave" is now live on the website (and almost sold out!) Snag one while you can!
3. Thank you all for joining us at our post Fourth of July beach clean up/ surf sesh at Huntington Beach! It is truly a bummer at how wrecked beaches can get after a holiday but we had a blast meeting you all and will plan to do more soon. In the meantime, if you're looking to join some beach clean ups on the weekend, check out your local Surfrider chapter!
4. We had the honor of being featured in Hemispheres Magazine on United Airlines and Marie Claire. Thank you so much!
5. We are working on one last collection drop for the summer, and it's going to be a little *spicy* so stay tuned!
Lastly, we appreciate your ongoing support, kind messages, and look forward to planning more fun events and another cute, sustainable collection for next year. See you soon!